Pepperdine University - The Evil Corporation that thinks its a "university"
We went to pepperdine thinking it was a "Christian School" but found nothing but EVIL!Pepperdine university is really an evil corporation with a long history of murder, embezzlement, suspicious fires, evacuations, law breaking, greed, drunk driving, corporate crime, thugery, back room deals, and misogyny.There is also a history of pepperdine affiliates murdering people and lawyering up so they can’t be held accountable.The California Attorney General’s office has accused Pepperdine of fraud for the embezzlement of funds by its management.
Pepperdine has a history of suspicious fires (i.e. Irvine, 1994). This had to be the only building in Orange County that did not have a state of the art fire suppression system??? Pepperdine chancellor M.
Norvel Young killed 2 women and injured a 3rd in a fiery crash after consuming alcohol and got NO jail time after calling in some favors and a little judicial corruption. Pepperdine student John Frederick Anderson is sentenced to prison for killing 2 people for the fun of it. Pepperdine's Charles Lane shot 15 year old Larry Kimmons with a shotgun because he was black and only had to pay a $500.00 fine. Christopher Andrew K.
Benton, son of Pepperdine President Andrew K. Benton is suspected of injecting Katie Wilkins with heroine and then fleeing the scene in her car when she overdosed instead of calling 911 and getting her “naloxone therapy” to save her life. Ms. Wilkin’s BMW Z3 was found weeks later wiped clean of fingerprints.
Andrew K. Benton subsequently threatened his father on the pepperdine campus with a gun and death and is currently in jail, but HE’LL BE BACK shortly! Being a “good father” Andrew Benton got his son an attorney so he could LAWYER UP! Student Tabetha Garibay Hoult robbed a bank for tuition and got off with only 6 months home detention and a home study course?
Pepperdine Student John Wesley Jermyn is homeless, suffers from schizophrenia, and prefers to be paid in food, liquor, and paper. Pepperdine President William Banowski engages in “insider trading” so he can get more pay, but was caught by the SEC. Professor Joseph V. Nash went to jail for bank fraud and other accounting tricks.
Pepperdine regent Richard Mellon Scaife refers to a female reporter as “you F****** Communist C***… Get Out of Here…!” and also sleeps with prostitutes. Pepperdine has received millions of dollars in “aid” from the “Axis of Evil” (i.e. Iran). Pepperdine has calculated that it’s cheaper to violate California Laws than comply.
Carol Anne Brown a minor was injured when she fell down the shaft of a broken elevator. Phil Shiner says Pepperdine paid $10,000,000.00 for violations of the “*** Abatement Ordinance” and the Baldwin Hills arson fire. Pepperdine also has a history of “mass evacuations” when the wild fires strike Malibu. Cary O’Neal was threatened with a SLAPP suit by Pepperdine after he reported the dumping of sewage.This school will saddle you with a “hundreds of thousands” in debt while learning their morally and ethically bankrupt right-wing way of doing things and it will take forever to pay it back so you can pretty much kiss the American Dream goodbye.
Instead of networking events and a job they’ll throw you a pizza party, paid for with your own tuition and fees?David Davenport is chief kleptocrat in charge!You can find this and more in the L.A.
Times, Wall Street Journal (before Murdoch), Columbia Journalism Review, and on the Internet!No wonder our current state of affairs is so screwed up!1179a5d9 review #396035
You may also like
- "Breaking news has just come out that from an ncaa investigational probe that New Notre Dame Football coach has broken ncaa rules. The ncaa has stated..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "I am 26 years old and wanted to pursue a University Course Part-time because it was imperative I continue working. it was all going smooth, I was able to juggle..."
- "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "I bought this Emporio Armani top from Singapore where we were holidaying for Rs 20,000/- (equivalent). Wore it just once for a party & d suede on it started coming..."