We went to pepperdine thinking it was a "Christian School" but found nothing but EVIL!Pepperdine university is really an evil corporation with a long history of murder, embezzlement, suspicious fires, evacuations, law breaking, greed, drunk driving, corporate crime, thugery, back room deals, and misogyny.There is also a history of pepperdine affiliates murdering people and lawyering up so they can’t be held accountable.The California Attorney General’s office has accused Pepperdine of fraud for the embezzlement of funds by its management.
Pepperdine has a history of suspicious fires (i.e. Irvine, 1994). This had to be the only building in Orange County that did not have a state of the art fire suppression system??? Pepperdine chancellor M.
Norvel Young killed 2 women and injured a 3rd in a fiery crash after consuming alcohol and got NO jail time after calling in some favors and a little judicial corruption. Pepperdine student John Frederick Anderson is sentenced to prison for killing 2 people for the fun of it. Pepperdine's Charles Lane shot 15 year old Larry Kimmons with a shotgun because he was black and only had to pay a $500.00 fine. Christopher Andrew K.
Benton, son of Pepperdine President Andrew K. Benton is suspected of injecting Katie Wilkins with heroine and then fleeing the scene in her car when she overdosed instead of calling 911 and getting her “naloxone therapy” to save her life. Ms. Wilkin’s BMW Z3 was found weeks later wiped clean of fingerprints.
Andrew K. Benton subsequently threatened his father on the pepperdine campus with a gun and death and is currently in jail, but HE’LL BE BACK shortly! Being a “good father” Andrew Benton got his son an attorney so he could LAWYER UP! Student Tabetha Garibay Hoult robbed a bank for tuition and got off with only 6 months home detention and a home study course?
Pepperdine Student John Wesley Jermyn is homeless, suffers from schizophrenia, and prefers to be paid in food, liquor, and paper. Pepperdine President William Banowski engages in “insider trading” so he can get more pay, but was caught by the SEC. Professor Joseph V. Nash went to jail for bank fraud and other accounting tricks.
Pepperdine regent Richard Mellon Scaife refers to a female reporter as “you F****** Communist C***… Get Out of Here…!” and also sleeps with prostitutes. Pepperdine has received millions of dollars in “aid” from the “Axis of Evil” (i.e. Iran). Pepperdine has calculated that it’s cheaper to violate California Laws than comply.
Carol Anne Brown a minor was injured when she fell down the shaft of a broken elevator. Phil Shiner says Pepperdine paid $10,000,000.00 for violations of the “*** Abatement Ordinance” and the Baldwin Hills arson fire. Pepperdine also has a history of “mass evacuations” when the wild fires strike Malibu. Cary O’Neal was threatened with a SLAPP suit by Pepperdine after he reported the dumping of sewage.This school will saddle you with a “hundreds of thousands” in debt while learning their morally and ethically bankrupt right-wing way of doing things and it will take forever to pay it back so you can pretty much kiss the American Dream goodbye.
Instead of networking events and a job they’ll throw you a pizza party, paid for with your own tuition and fees?David Davenport is chief kleptocrat in charge!You can find this and more in the L.A.
Times, Wall Street Journal (before Murdoch), Columbia Journalism Review, and on the Internet!No wonder our current state of affairs is so screwed up!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Please read my blog and watch my 1 hour documentary at www.theamericanawakening.org The student loan debt in this country is over $900 billion dollars. THIS IS WHY! I could have..."
- "This company is an absolute SCAM! They do claim that Josh Duhmel owes his career success to them, which is a lie! I messaged him, myself, here is a photo:..."
- "I paid online, on Nov. 26, 2015, for a GRE exam on Dec. 21, 2015, and printed out my Prometric appointment confirmation for the Roanoke, VA, test center from the..."
- "Had done servey for buy one get one free jumbo jacks, hadnt ate in days. Husband walked four miles to have a kid make him feel like he was e..."
- "I recently changed to using the shorter extensions which are better for everyday movement and lighter texture of hair which seemed better to match my very fine hair. First of..."
- "I was sent this on my email for the order I had placed last month. Then August came and I was sent this 2nd email which just upset me...."